Accredited Elastics Provider
We carry the full range of narrow fabrics from Lea & Sachs. Manufacturing for the retail apparel, military, automotive and tent & awning industries for more than 40 years, Lea & Sachs now serves virtually every industry that uses a sewing machine and several that do not. Accredited to the ISO 9001/2008 quality standard, they have thousands of items to choose from and can custom produce elastics to meet your needs.
Made of natural and synthetic yarns
braided around a natural or synthetic
rubber, we offer braided elastics in a
variety of standard widths and stock colors.
- 1/8” to 1” wide
- Full range of stretch options
- Dyed to match automotive colors
- Very light to heavyweight
- Foldover, dry-cleanable options
- Cotton, cotton/poly blend and polyester
Made in many constructions for military, automotive and a wide variety of commercial uses. Many of these are stock items; others are run by special order.
- Nylon, polypropylene, polyester, and high-performance fibers
- Light, medium and heavyweight
- Smooth surface, spun and dyed-to-match options
- High-tensile and tent webbing
Provides the greatest variety of options in construction; ranging from finely woven, lightweight items to very heavy, stout elastic straps. Woven elastics can be made very wide, but most are 3” or less.
- Light to very heavyweight
- 3/8” to 3” standard widths
- Black, white and dyed-to-match
- Non-roll, gripper and latex-free options